This is something different pizza recipe
veggie pizza recipe - (Serves 4) Cooking time - 9½ min
an easy breakfast pizza recipe !
100 gm flour (maida)
30 gm butter
100 gm potato
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
4 tbsp readymade tomato puree
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp Oregano
½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp chilli powder
50 gm cheese mozzarella
½ medium onion (thinly sliced)
½ medium capsicum (thinly sliced)
1. Put the potato in a polythene bag and Micro high for 2 ½ minutes.
2. Mash the cooked potato to a smooth paste. Keep aside to cool.
3. Rub butter into the flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add mashed potato, baking powder and salt.
5. Knead to a dough using a few tbsp cold water.
6. To prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients.
7. Roll out pizza dough and spread out in the dish.
8. Spread the sauce on the base, leaving ¼" space all around.
9. Micro high uncovered for 6 minutes.
10. Mix a little salt to the onion and capsicum. Sprinkle this mixture on the pizza.
11. Grate cheese over it. Micro high uncovered for 1 minute.